Why you should become an Independent Executives Licensee
We give people more time to do what they love by filling the Integrator talent gap.
Independent Executives started in Australia and has since expanded to include Canada through a successful licensing agreement. We are now seeking the right people to join us in other geographical areas.
the EOS™ run company
We only work with businesses who are running on EOS. We live and breathe it.
Built by EOS™ Experts
Our Founders have immense EOS experience Founding, Leading and Implementing. They LMA, GWC & Rock it.
A Curated Talent Pool
It's hard to get a gig with us. Our talent pool is finely curated with only those who have real world EOS experience.
Discover the numerous advantages of becoming a licensee of Independent Executives:
1. Proven Success: Skip the market testing and proof of concept phase. Our model has been proven effective in three international markets, including non-English speaking countries.
2. Plug and Play: We provide you with a comprehensive package that includes processes, templates, guides, and policies for all business functions—marketing, sales, operations, finance, and governance. It's a plug and play option for your convenience.
3. Community: Join a vibrant community of like-minded professionals who possess deep knowledge of fractional integration and the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS®).
4. Ready-made Materials: Benefit from the hard work that has already been done. Our materials are continually enhanced and updated, saving you time and effort.
5. Flat Fees, Total Control: Unlike revenue-sharing models, we charge flat fees. You have the freedom to set your own targets and determine your growth trajectory.
6. Own Your Business: As a licensee, you retain full ownership and control over your business. Leverage the specially built materials to deliver exceptional fractional integrator services.
7. Master License Opportunities: For those seeking even greater opportunities, we offer master license positions. This opens doors for sub-licensing and additional revenue streams.Contact Us to Learn More
What is a Fractional Integrator?
Visionaries have great ideas, Integrators make those ideas a reality
An individual who has EOS™ Integrator experience and helps businesses integrate the major functions of the business on a part-time basis
Most fractional Integrators have experience with many different companies and industries and at any one time are working with multiple clients
Fractional Integrators become an integral part of the leadership team, they are involved with running or supporting your L10's, Quarterly & Annual Planning. They can lead the leadership team which can free up the Visionary to focus on growing the overall strategy and vision for the company