Need an Integrator on your Senior Leadership Team?
We have a curated talent pool of Fractional Integrators available across Australia to support you and your Leadership Team.
Fractional Integrator Services
A drop in Integrator
You don't currently have an Integrator or your Visionary is sitting in both the V & I seats
A co-pilot Integrator
Your Integrator is splicing their time across multiple seats and needs some support
A mentor Integrator
Your Integrator is new to EOS® or Leadership and needs someone external to call
What makes us unique?
Built for the EOS® run company
Built by EOS® experts
A curated Integrator talent pool
What does an Integrator do?
- Meet with the Visionary to identify, discuss, and solve issues or concerns
- Evaluate the Visionary’s ideas and verify alignment with the business focus
- Partner with the Visionary on short and long-term planning
- Execute the business plan, achieving or exceeding planned P&L objectives
- Own the scorecard and leverage it to proactively identify issues. Own the organisational vision, including goals, objectives, and issues, as defined on the V/TO, ensuring achievement of desired outcomes
- Ensure business is conducted in accordance with process and procedure compliance across all operations
- Leads, manages, and holds the leadership team accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments
- Integrates all major operating functions of the business using the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS). Models the way, always working toward the greater good of the business
- Resolves issues quickly and effectively - seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner. Ensures the leadership team is healthy, functional, and cohesive
- Facilitate conversations that bridge gaps, identify challenges, develop solutions, and remove barriers to success
- Demonstrates effective project management and continuous improvement skills. Uses both skills to evolve business core processes
Realises the unique contributions and ideas that the Visionary has and possesses an ability to filter and translate those ideas into functional plans for the company
Confirms that all key messages are properly and consistently cascaded across the organisation. Verifies that a high level of effective communication exists throughout the organisation
- Participate in weekly L10, quarterly review, annual planning and, as required, same page meetings